Sunday 17 November 2013

Who Am I?

My name is Muhammad Dzaky Farhan, or usually called as Dzaky. I live in a family of five, wih my father, my mother, me, and my younger sister and brother. My father works as an employee, and my mother is a housewife. My younger sister is a fourth grader in elementary school, and my younger brother is still in the kindergarten.
I’m a Moslem. I was born on 18th November 1998, at Tulungagung city, East Java. And I just celebrated my birthday, so I'm fifteen years old now. I live in Bandung, West Java. I live in a rent house at Jawa Street number 46. Yes, I live alone here. My family live in Palembang. Actually when I was in Junior High School, I also lived in Palembang. But when I entered Senior High School, I wanted to study at SMAN 3 Bandung, and so do my parents. So here I am, studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. 
I like to play music. I like to do sports too, especially basketball. I love to eat traditional food, because it's very unique and delicious. Actually there's still a lot of things about me, but I think that's enough for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment