Saturday 14 June 2014

Dewa Athena

On Saturday, February 15th 2014, there was a special event in my school. It's the opening ceremony of Dewa Athena! Dewa Athena itself is a sport competition between each classes that was held by the Student Council Organization (OSIS) in my school and participated by all the student from 10th and 11th grade. 

At the opening ceremony of Dewa Athena, our Headmaster gives a short speech to all of us and oficially opened Dewa Athena by burning the Dewa Athena torch. After the opening ceremony, the activity is continued with some match, like football, basketball, and also badminton match. 

The first day of Dewa Athena ends at 5 p.m. It was a long day for me, because beside becoming the participant, I also became the part of the Dewa Athena committee. Even the opening is already over, but Dewa Athena isn't over yet. I'll have to prepare myself and be ready for the upcoming Dewa Athena match!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment