Saturday 14 June 2014

My Holiday

After waiting for a semester with my day filled with lessons and tasks, finally holiday is coming. I already prepared for my semester-end holiday a few months before the holiday, because I have to bought the airplane ticket to go home as soon as possible to avoid the price increasing at the peak season.

I spent my holiday at Palembang, because it's where my family live now. I went there with my father by using airplane. In Palembang, I spent my time with my family, especially with my brother and sister. I also went to my junior high school to meet my teachers and friends.

During the holiday, I also went to my friends house and gather with some of my friends. Then, we went to cinema and watch movies. Sometimes we also played console games together. That was very fun.

Beside having fun, I also gets back to my daily routinity at home; helping my mother to do housework. Sometimes I mop the floor, wash the dishes, laundry the clothes, or helping my little brother to take a bath. Even it makes me tired, it's always fun to do something with family, especially if it helps each other.

Finally the holiday is over. I have to get back to Bandung and continue my study at school. I went home by myself, started from the airport to took a plane, until at the travel shelter to took a travel. Then, I arrived at Bandung and prepare myself for school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment